However, there exists no magic formula or short-cuts for obtaining good results. What is required here on the part of every student is putting in plenty of hard work, planning and preparing early on in the academic session.
REVISION AND MORE REVISION- GATEWAY TO SUCCESS IN EXAM
Almost all schools use test makes as one of the main tools for comparing one set of students with the other and this has increased the importance of obtaining good grades in the school tests. One route for the student to achieve this is to have a solid revise plan in place. Revision should not be viewed as simply mugging up whatever has been learnt in class. It is essential for the students to understand the basic concepts of the topics they have learnt and only then can the updated version become an interesting workout. Having knowledge of the marking scheme, type of questions asked in a test or quiz and the time to be allotted for each will help the student in writing his exam paper with greater confidence and minimum stress. There can be no compromise on revision if the student wants to fare better at his or her exams.
ONLINE SOURCE FOR DETAILED REVISION
It enables them to understand where the student stands with regard to each topic that he or she has embraced. Backed with a degree in Commerce has a vast experience in the field of education having pioneered IB practice test online and IB MYP coaching. As for his degree in Electronics Engineering and Marketing Management stimulates him the perfect nominee. An entrepreneur par excellence, his business skills besides his experience in the field of computer networking and marketing dedicates the required administrative and management edge.
HOW DOES IT HELP?
* The content is segregated topic wise, grade wise and has differing difficulty degrees. It can therefore be easily are applicable to suit each student’s individual requirements.
* The questions are exactly of the same type asked in CHECKING.
* The student solves the questions online and procures an answer along with an explanation soon after.
* Each student procures a detailed Performance Report per topic and this helps to ascertain the student’s strengths and weaknesses on each.
* The concerned teachers or the students themselves can choose the areas of concern and overcome them better.
All in all, each school moving child has no alternative but to initiate detailed revise and what better way than to enrol.